MinSun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MinSun

Hello and Welcome to the 1st and Official MinSun Thread!

+3
mytafan
pinkypeachlady
pinkfairy
7 posters

MIN♥SUN~ Taiwan Interview day2 cut

pinkfairy
    pinkfairy

MIN♥SUN~ Taiwan Interview day2 cut Empty MIN♥SUN~ Taiwan Interview day2 cut

Post  pinkfairy Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Very Happy
    pinkfairy
    pinkfairy

MIN♥SUN~ Taiwan Interview day2 cut Empty Re: MIN♥SUN~ Taiwan Interview day2 cut

Post  pinkfairy Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:27 pm

c: Translation by:stardustq@SOOMPI GHS thread

Q: In real life, which F4 member will you choose to be your boyfriend?
    : Me! Me!
    GHS: All 4 of them are charming in their own ways. In the show Guem Jandi chose Goo Junpyo. But if it's me, I wouldn't choose anyone of them,
    though all 4 of them have their owb charisma.
    Interviewer: None of them? (Then LMH says something that made Hyesun laughs)
    GHS: But because Goo JP is here.... (I think Hyesun is saying thus she's going to pick him)
    LMH: Forget it... (jokingly)

Q:In real life, will you like a girl like Guem Jandi?
    LMH: I do like GJD's type of girl, but I also like girls with a complete opposite character. I like girls who are very feminine and shy. But my ideal
    type changes depending on who I meet.

Q: What is the interesting thing that happened during BOF filming?
    GHS: LMH is a easy-going guy, so it's fun filming with him. If it;s something interesting, it will be that he doesn't have the strength to carry me.
    (laughs) He can't carry me. (emphasize with actions)
    LMH: Because you're too heavy. Not because I'm not strong. (laughs and looks at Hyesun) You can't continue saying now right...
    GHS: (laughs) But all the others are able to carry me! Everytime this happens I will tease him (LMH) sbout it.

Q: What's the hardest part about filming?
    LMH: The filming schedule is really hectic, so we have to film until late into the night everyday. Being pressured because of the lack of time is the
    most tiring part.
    pinkypeachlady

Post  pinkypeachlady Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 am

both of them are sooo cute... =D
    i really hope both of them will go to China...
    mytafan
    mytafan

Post  mytafan Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:14 am

According to the Minho's thread in soompi, Hyesun can't accompany Minho to China for BOF promotion Sad Sad so only F3 will go there this time Minho,Kim Bum and Kim Joon...that's very sad for us,rite ? so let's pray for the next trip... Crying or Very sad

Plus, thanks pink fairy [b] for the clip and interview of Minsun.. I think Minho answered about the ideal gf type question is all about Hyesun Wink ...at first, he said he likes GJD ( fair complexion with big eyes and petite) and later on, he also said he likes girl with the feminine look and shyness so that's all about Hyesun ..don't you guys think so ?????? Rolling Eyes
    webby

Post  webby Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 am

their interaction in this clip totally reminds me of the Mnet BTS's... minho is back to his usual self instead of being aloof and reserved. Hyesun albeit slightly nervous due to the media still managed to punch in her joke that she'd have to choose junpyo "since he's sitting beside her.."
    CUTE!!!
    pinkfairy
    pinkfairy

Post  pinkfairy Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:45 am

..i am happy w/ this interview they are both relax and just being themselves Smile minho's actions and words are bolder than ever Wink i love their closeness w/just few people around..minho was so adorable saying "me" "me" i think he was not joking as he sincerely blurt it out loud..I am so certain that his ideal girl is HYESUN, w/ those specific physical characteristics and to the most delicate details down to the minute mannerisms of the girl it is just so obviously GHS..hyesun's way of teasing him about how he cant carry her was full of playfullness and love..kekeke they are both the cutest couple ever What a Face

MINSUN LOVE FIGHTING! tongue
    bakavan

Post  bakavan Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 am

hi guys!! thanks for all the minsun goodies.. i am a lurker at soompi and i joined this forum cos i cant enough of minsun Smile

loved the tw interview .. hyesun is just too self-conscious to pick minho.. i think he is really egging her on. if she had really picked minho( which he knows she wouldnt), ill bet he will be very stunned..

btw just wanted to ask how come a minsun thread isn't created at soompi? Rolling Eyes
    petite girl
    petite girl

Post  petite girl Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:37 am

Hey guys.. thanks for posting this..

OMG, i read in baidu.. someone posting about what LMH said to GHS and made GHS laughed.. here we go..

after the interviewer said to GHS : none of them??
    and then LMH said : "SHE HATES ME".. huahaha.. laugh.gif he always teased her.. sleep.gif rolleyes.gif

OMG.. i soo love this interview.. and i luv the way GHS called LMH "GOO JUN PYO".. Laughing

and i noticed after GHS said I wouldn't choose anyone of them, though all 4 of them have their own charisma. and then She's looking at mino.. hhmm.. hhmm.. Rolling Eyes It seems like she worried after said that.. Laughing
    sipa
    sipa

Post  sipa Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 am

thanks for sharing this clip

at first, i was wondering if the host asked HS will chose which F4 character inside BOF in real world? (JP, JH, EJ, WB)?
    Or the host was asking who HS will choose among F4 member in real world (MH, KJ, KB, KJ)?

i think that the host was asking who HS will chose among F4 character inside BOF in real world right?
    pinkypeachlady

Post  pinkypeachlady Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 am

thanks mytafan for the info...

i really wish hyesun will go to China..
    so that we can see more minsun moment..
    too bad....
    but i hope hyesun and mino will join their next promotion....

thanks for all the translation...

we can see clearly mino really like hyesun...
    but hyesun a lil' bit worry...
    dont worry min-sun...
    we all support both of you.. cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:59 am