MinSun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MinSun

Hello and Welcome to the 1st and Official MinSun Thread!

+2
justiiine
sipa
6 posters

An analysis between minho and hyesun

sipa
    sipa

An analysis between minho and hyesun Empty An analysis between minho and hyesun

Post  sipa Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi all,

This is the first post here. Some sharing Smile
    I found some interesting in Baidu which a Korean fan made an analysis between minho and hyesun.
    Full of Korean, don't know what was talking about.. Rolling Eyes

[img]An analysis between minho and hyesun 5-214[/img]
    justiiine
    justiiine

An analysis between minho and hyesun Empty Re: An analysis between minho and hyesun

Post  justiiine Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:43 am

huhuhu i can't understand it ):
    hopefully someone can translate it for us soon.
    i think though, that it lists down what minho and hyesun have in common or why they are compatible.
    but i dunno. hehe (;
    pinkypeachlady

An analysis between minho and hyesun Empty Re: An analysis between minho and hyesun

Post  pinkypeachlady Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:47 am

wuuuuu.. me too...
    i'd love to know it...
    mytafan
    mytafan

Post  mytafan Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:04 am

hi Sipa,
    Can you format it into the text in order to translate it since I can't copy and paste it . Let me try to use the translatable tool and at least we can understand some part of it while we wait for s.one who can understand korean. Cool
    petite girl
    petite girl

Post  petite girl Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:06 am

wahhhh . i'm soooo curious.. i hope someone will translate it.. Very Happy

please please please. Embarassed
    sipa
    sipa

Post  sipa Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:31 am

mytafan wrote:hi Sipa,
    Can you format it into the text in order to translate it since I can't copy and paste it . Let me try to use the translatable tool and at least we can understand some part of it while we wait for s.one who can understand korean. Cool

mytafan, OH im sorry....this is just a picture copied form BD, i don't know how to change it into text.
    or can you let me know there is the way to change?
    mytafan
    mytafan

Post  mytafan Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 am

sipa wrote:

mytafan, OH im sorry....this is just a picture copied form BD, i don't know how to change it into text.

I don't know how to change, either, Sipa [b] Crying or Very sad so we can ask for s.one who can understand Korean then pale
    sipa
    sipa

Post  sipa Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 am

mytafan wrote:
    sipa wrote:

I don't know how to change, either, Sipa [b] Crying or Very sad so we can ask for s.one who can understand Korean then pale

i sent her a pm. not sure if i can get reply but i tired. Rolling Eyes
    yuki
    yuki

Post  yuki Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:02 am

the truth is that I know nothing anyone can translate?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am