MinSun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MinSun

Hello and Welcome to the 1st and Official MinSun Thread!

MINSUNNERS UNITED Rejuvination Project

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

MINSUNNERS UNITED Rejuvination Project Empty MINSUNNERS UNITED Rejuvination Project

Post  Admin Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 pm

MINSUNNERS UNITED once again...has become a dead place.

Because of this I feel MINSUNNERS UNITEDis in dire need of a HEAD TO TOE make-over (so to speak).

I, as the admin, cannot do it alone, you all already know that. So I need your assistance in making a new layout, banners, signatures, icons, and allover advertisements/attachments to put up in and around the forum.

This project is mostly to have my wonderful members to participate in the renovations that will be occurring this summer, starting....TODAY!

What I would love to see is a few things getting accomplished around here.

I hope I see a lot of people sign up for this Project and participate in the contests that will occur here during the summer months.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS FORUM (I MEAN REALLY A PART OF THE FORUM), PLEASE DON'T BE SHY ABOUT SIGNING UP, I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!
    Here is a list of what I need help with and how to register:

NEW LAYOUT

A layout is what you see all around you, the colors, the pictures, the banners, it includes everything! If you know how to make layouts, or are just beginning, send me your ideas and a preview of your layout! If I like your layout it will be used for the upcoming re-opening of MINSUNNERS UNITEDand for around a month afterwards as the main layout for MINSUNNERS UNITED.

Please fill this out to register for layout:

Name:
    Username:
    Email:
    Ideas for the layout so far:

NEW BANNERS

This part will actually start once I find a layout. Once the layout is chosen, I will send you a picture of the layout (the preview), so you will know how to make your banner match the layout. You need to send me 1-2 banners, once I learn of the size and proportions I need it in, I will send them to you immediately.

Please fill this out to register for banners:

Name:
    Username:
    Email:

WEB DOMAIN REVAMP/CREATION:

For some reason, the person that created our web site domain decided she didn't want to do it anymore and just up and left. Because of that, MINSUNNERS UNITED has been stuck with a non-updated site, which is plain out NOT OKAY. I would LOVE to have a domain site with maybe just our name and some information, that is all, so that I don't have to worry about updates and wondering where my UPDATER went. ^-^ So this action will require someone who knows web design and/or who knows how to update web design to make MINSUNNERS UNITEDactual website look presentable and beautiful. I will let, whomever signs up, know when to start making their website later.

Please fill this out to register for banners:

Name:
    Username:
    Email:
    ADVERTISEMENTS/PUBLIC RELATIONS/ETC:

Anything else you might feel could be useful to this forum and you would be willing to make or create, please let me know. Just send me a line through PM once you have completed your advertisement, icon, signature, idea profile and I will take a look. If you find an attachment for the forum you think would be a good idea, just send it to me! I will take a look at everything.

No registration for this, just send me (Admin) a PM.

LEAVE ALL REGISTRATIONS HERE IN THIS POST!!!!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:23 pm